Prompt action is necessary when HOA or Condominium Association owners fall behind on the payment of assessments and other fees. Friscia & Ross, PA has a multifaceted approach to recovering delinquent assessments for community associations. The law firm initiates collection proceedings once it becomes evident that an HOA or Condominium Association owner will not be brought to compliance voluntarily. The firm handles all phases of the collections process:
- Sending notices of intent to file lien
- Filing HOA and Condominium assessment liens
- Securing personal judgments against debtors
- Collection of assessments from tenants
- Case management conferences to speed mortgage foreclosures
- Short sale / Estoppel negotiation
- Post-judgment execution remedies
- Garnishments of wages and bank accounts
The firm’s lawyers regularly represent HOAs and Condominium Associations before courts in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties.
Friscia & Ross, PA also represents HOAs and Condominium Associations as creditors in bankruptcy proceedings. Friscia & Ross, PA will assist your HOA or Condominium Association maintain its collection efforts by filing proofs of claims and challenging ineffective Chapter 13 repayment plans.
Each collection method has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the firm will work with the HOA or Condominium Association to tailor our collection methods to meet the Association’s unique needs.
Find out how Friscia & Ross, PA can assist your Association with its collection procedures. For further information, contact one of our attorneys at 813-286-0888, or by e-mail at email@example.com to arrange an appointment.