Friscia & Ross, PA is pleased to provide general counsel services for all aspects of HOA and Condominium Association operations. The firm provides an array of general counsel services including drafting of HOA and Condominium Association governing documents, advising on compliance issues, collections, amendments to governing documents, and enforcement of deed restrictions.
In addition, the law firm provides HOA and Condominium Association representation and counsel on legal matters that arise in day-to-day operations, from contracts with outside parties to internal disputes with owners. We offer advice, legal opinions, and representation for:
- Meetings, minutes, and elections
- Interpretation and enforcement of covenants, rules, and regulations
- Maintenance fee and common charge disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty or conflict of interest
- Managing agent agreements and issues
- Bylaw disputes and modifications
- Construction contracts and construction litigation
- Mechanics liens
- Alterations, maintenance and repairs
- Covenant enforcement and disturbance issues
- Fair Housing
Friscia & Ross, PA represents HOA and Condominium Association boards to assist with all of their legal needs. Contact our lawyers at 813-286-0888, or by e-mail at email@example.com to arrange an appointment.